Sunday, October 11, 2009

I AM AFRAID

Can you say that? Can you admit your fear?

I need to write a few blogs about FEAR

I think that fear is one of the biggest motivators on the planet..

what do you fear? are you motivated by fear? perhaps you're afraid to even discuss it LOL..living in fear particularly early in life, is very formative because it captures the young victim and it doesn't let go..you've read about PTSS (post traumatic stresss syndrome)..the young aren't wise enough to fight back..they are victims until they realize they must do something about this fear that rules their life

I think fear affects everyone..those who deny their fears I feel are liars and likely in need of counseling..those who recognize that they have fears unltimately realize they must face their fears..there are so many fears..and I'm not talking of psychotics..I speak of fear of failure..fear of being poor..fear of appearing stupid or too smart..fear of saying the wrong thing..fear of rejection..fear of loving or being loved..fear of appearing too sexy or ugly..fear of what others might say..fear you won't fit in or you will stand out..fear people won't like you..fear you talk too much or too little..it goes on and on ..

more to come on FEAR

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive