Friday, October 9, 2009

a Joke


Becky Silverstein says to Jackie Silverstein, "You're going out of town for three days and I have no money. Can you look at the car and possibly see if you can find out what's wrong with it. It keeps stalling!"

Jackie replies, "Take a look on my forehead. Do you see written 'Henry Ford?'"

Becky says, "If you can't look at the car can you at least look at the washing machine? I can't get it to work properly."

Jackie replies, "Becky, take a look on my forehead. Do you see written, 'Mr. Maytag?"

When she asks Jackie to look at the grill that's not working he replies, "Take a look at my forehead, Do you see written George Foreman?"

After three days away he comes into the house to see the washing machine working perfectly. He then goes into the garage and starts the car. The engine purrs pefectly. He then notices steaks on the grill.

He says to Becky, "How did you get all of this fixed? You said you had no money?"

Becky replies, "You know Mr. Rodiguez the handyman. He said he would fix it for me free if either I made love with him or if I made him a good dinner."

Jackie asks, "So what did you cook for him?"

Becky replies, "Jackie, Take a look on my forehead. Do you see written Betty Crocker?"

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive