Friday, October 30, 2009

A UFO CRASHED IN MY YARD !!!

Photobucket

A single small extraterrestrial succumbed in the crash. I have been beseiged by every federal agency known to exist. The CDC is being a huge pain in the Butt. The IRS is here taking inventory and assessing the potential value of this craft and how it affects me. The FBI have taken control and shooed away the local gendarmes but it seems everyone is fighting for position to see who controls this insane scenario. The mayor has taken this opportunity to thump his chest and stump for votes. Everyone is watching me like a hawk and this one photo is all that I've been able to get. In fact they've taken my camera and even examined my computer.One reporter even had the temerity to suggest that this space intruder was a relative. The utter gall of that guy!

The blasted media people are everywhere now and my once quiet life has been turned into utter chaos. Thoughts of a quiet Halloween have disappeared with all the big tv rigs parked in the street and the choppers constantly thwacking overhead.

More news as it becomes available. Cosmo out..

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive