Wednesday, November 18, 2009

JOKE: A doctor walks into the exam room where a male patient is waiting

doctor gif
A doctor walks into the exam room where a male patient is waiting for a complete physical. 



The Dr. tells the patient "you will need to remove your clothing" 



As the patient removes his shoes and socks, 



Dr says... " oooo what happened to your toes? 



Patient..."Well Dr. when I was a little boy I had toelio" 



Dr..."Do you mean Polio?" 



Patient..."No, toelio" 



The patient proceeded to remove his trousers. 



Dr..."what happened to your knees? 



Patient..."Well, when I was a little boy I had Kneesles"



Dr..."Do you mean measles?" 



Patient..."No, Kneesles" The patient continues to disrobe when he slid his underwear down. 



Dr..."Let me guess... SMALLCOX! 


turkey dancing

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive