Wednesday, November 4, 2009

JOKE: "I want your meanest attack dog"

dog barking gif "I want your meanest attack dog," the man told the kennel owner. "I need to protect my business." "No problem," said the kennel owner, "I've got just the dog for you!" Soon they came upon a large snarling dog, biting and clawing at its cage. "This one?" asked the businessman. "Oh, he's not bad, but I have a better one in mind." Next they found a huge vicious dog that snarled at them and tried to bite through the wire of the cage. "Ah," said the man. "This is the one." "No," said the owner. "Keep walking." He led them to a medium-sized dog, lying quietly on his side, licking his butt. He didn't even notice the men approach. "This one!" said the proud owner. The buyer was flabbergasted. "Are you kidding?! This is no attack dog. He's just lying there, licking his butt!" "Yeah, I know," said the owner. "But that's because he just ate a lawyer and he's trying to get the taste out of his mouth!"

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive