Wednesday, December 2, 2009

JOKE: the fishing Trip

Fishing Pictures, Images and Photos

Willard and his buddies were discussing an upcoming fishing trip.
Unfortunately, Willard had to tell them that he couldn't go this time because his wife wouldn't let him.

The following week when Willard's buddies arrived at the lake to set up camp, they were shocked to see Willard . He was already sitting at the campground with a cold beer, fishing rod in hand, and a camp fire glowing.

"How did you talk your missus into letting you go, Willard?"

"I didn't have to," Willard replied.

"Last night the ol' lady snuck up behind me and covered my eyes and said, 'Surprise'."

"When I peeled her hands back she was standing there in a beautiful see-through negligee and she said, 'Carry me into the bedroom and tie me
to the bed and you can do whatever you want!'

"So, HERE I AM."

ty Foxy Lady

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive