Saturday, December 12, 2009

JOKE: THREE WORLD LEADERS ON JUDGEMENT DAY

wtf arnold

God appeared before three world leaders, Putin, Obama and Kim Jong Ill , and ordered them to inform their people that Judgment Day will be in three days."

Putin went on every television station in Russia and said, "I have bad news. First, everything we've believed for 70 years was false: God does exist. Second, Judgment Day will come in three days."

Obama went on the Internet and said, "I have good news and bad news. The good one is that everything most of us believe is true: God does exist. But the bad news is: Judgment Day will come in three days.

Kim Jong Ill went on the North Korean public address speakers and pronounced, "I have good news for our country. First, God has acknowledged me as your president. Second, I will remain your president until Judgment Day!"

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive