Monday, December 7, 2009

OOPS: HUBBY CAME HOME EARLY!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

It's an old story. Husband comes home early, wife panics, her naked lover jumps out the window to hide. You usually see this in comic form. In the case of 25-year-old Sun Meng, the window was on the second floor of a large apartment building in Chengdu, China, a city of 11 million people. A neighbor snapped a picture, which was uploaded to a community internet site, and Sun's life changed immediately.

"My family is ashamed and none of my own neighbors will talk to me any more," said Sun.

"I know what I did was wrong but I was afraid he would kill me.

"People are even laughing at how I look naked - but I have to point out it was a very cold day," he added.


Cold day, huh? Likely story. I blame sheer terror.

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive