Monday, January 18, 2010

JOKE: Harry the bald eagle

One day Harry the bald eagle waited at the nest for his partner of 10 years, Mary. He went looking and found her. She had been shot deader 'n' a hobnob.

Harry was devastated. After about six minutes of mourning, he decided he needed to get himself a new playmate, even if he had to cross the feather barrier.

Eventually he found a lovely dove and brought her back to the nest. The sex was okay, but all the dove wanted to say was "I'm a dove, and I want to love; I'm a dove, and I want to love."

This got on Harry's nerves, so he booted the dove and went looking once again. He found a very sexy loon and brought her back to the nest. Once again the sex was great, but all the loon would say is "I am a loon, and I want to spoon. I am a loon and I want to spoon."

Unnerved once again, Harry booted the loon and went looking once again. This time he found a duck to bring back to the nest. Again the sex was great, but all the duck would say was....

No, the duck didn't say that. What's wrong with you?

What the duck said was, "I am a drake, and you made a big mistake!"

duck

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive