Wednesday, February 10, 2010

JOKE: An American, a Scot and a Canadian were in a terrible car accident

An American, a Scot and a Canadian were in a terrible car accident. All three were dead on arrival at the emergency room. But, just as they put a toe tag on the American, he opened his eyes. The astonished doctor asked what happened. "Well," said the American, "I remember the crash, and then a beautiful light, and suddenly the three of us stood at the Pearly Gates. Saint Peter said that, since we were all so young, for $50 we could return to Earth. I pulled out my wallet, gave him a fifty and the next thing I knew I was here." "Amazing!" said one doctor. "But what happened to the other two?" The American replied, "Last I saw them, the Scot was haggling over the price and the Canadian was waiting for the government to pay his!"

monkey laffin

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive