Thursday, February 4, 2010

JOKE: the Injured Linebacker

Photobucket

The linebacker down, the team physician raced to his side. "Doc, check my leg. Something's wrong. Put your ear to my thigh. You'll hear it."

The doctor cautiously placed his ear to the man's thigh only to hear a small voice say, "Gimme twenty bucks. I need twenty bucks."

"That's weird," exclaimed the doctor.

"That's nothing, Doc. Listen to my knee." The doctor put his ear to the man's knee and heard, "Man, I really need fifty bucks. Lend me fifty bucks!"

The doctor was dumbfounded. "I don't know what to say. In all my years of practice, I've never come across anything like this."

"Doc, that's not all. There's more. Listen to my ankle." The doctor did so and heard his ankle plea, "Please, I gotta get a hundred bucks. A hundred bucks. Now!" The doctor smiled.

"Ah, now I understand. Based on my previous experience, it's obvious: your leg is broke in three places!"

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive