Thursday, March 11, 2010

JOKE: An Irishman hobbled into a doctor's office...

Photobucket

An Irishman hobbled into a doctor's office. "I think I broke my foot."

"What happened?"

"Well, it all started twenty years ago."

"Twenty years?" the startled doctor exclaimed.

"Yep. I had just started as an apprentice to Sean O'Toole and I was sleeping in his hayloft. The first night, his young daughter climbed up into the hayloft and asked me if there was anything she could do for me.

I said, 'No, I'm comfortable. ' and she left."

"So?" asked the doctor.

"Then, the next night, she climbed up there again, but this time wearing only a nightgown.

'Now is there anything I can do for you?' she asked me and again I told her, 'Nope. I'm good.' "

"I don't understand," said the doctor.

"Then, on the third night, she climbed up there stark naked and asked me the same thing. And again, I said I was fine, and she left."

"I'm confused," said the doctor. "What does this have to do with your broken foot?"

"I'm getting' there, doc. This afternoon, when I finally realized what she meant, I got so mad I kicked a brick wall!"

leprechaun

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive