Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tattoo Regrets -- Sweet Yolanda

Photobucket


I bet you, like everyone else, were young once and considered getting a tattoo.

When I was 17, I decided to get a tattoo of my girlfriend's name on the inside of my lower lip. I'm the first to admit that it wasn't the brightest idea. I was young, na�ve and didn't think of the consequences.

Two months later, my girlfriend and I separated for "mutual reasons." (Of course, we all know she dumped me.)

After all my friends found out that she broke it off with me, they made it a point to make fun of how big of an idiot I was. But I soon realized an even bigger problem: How do I explain this to my next girlfriend?

I've seriously considered laser surgery, but my current funds don't support such a decision.

Unless you plan on marrying your significant other, I would strongly suggest NOT getting her name tattooed anywhere on your body. Always keep in mind that tattoos are permanent, except for those lucky few who have some extra moolah.

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive