Monday, May 24, 2010

Man Pulls Airplane with Rope Attached to His Eyelids, Can Snap Your Neck with the Blink of an Eye

Photobucket

Dong Changsheng pulling a car with his eyelids

A Chinese martial arts expert has pulled an aeroplane for five metres. Nothing unusual in that. Except that he did with a rope attached to his eyelids!

50-year old Dong Changsheng carried out the stunt in Jilin province over the weekend.

It took him less than a minute to pull the half-a-ton aircraft for five meters!

Dong has been practicing kung fu for nearly 40 years, and has collected numerous awards for his skills.

"I have pulled a car with my eyelids before but this was the first time with an aeroplane," he said.

"To be honest, I didn't use my full strength and I think I could probably pull it three times the distance.

"I have built up the body strength to do this but it would be very dangerous for ordinary people so I don't want anyone to copy me."

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive