Sunday, May 23, 2010

*My Eggs Don't Taste the Same Without You*

Photobucket
My coffee is cold it's sitting there by the stove
My juice and my toast are there too
My heart's in a shambles I can't eat my scrambles
My eggs don't taste the same without you

Well the chair where you sat is occupied by the cat
I wish you had taken him too
I can do very nicely with you once over lightly
My eggs don't taste the same without you

No more good morning kiss
No more I love you
No more that's how the dog bit the paperboy kid
My wasn't that big news

Well if you'd only come back I'd let you keep that old cat
Let you wear your curlers too
My hearts in a shambles I can't eat my scrambles
My eggs don't taste the same without you

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive