Monday, June 28, 2010

Australia's Hottest Grandmother

Photobucket


Men's magazine Zoo Weekly awarded the title to 65 year old Leila Benussi from Alexandra Hills after husband George answered the call to find the nation's sexiest grandmother.

He sent in some saucy shots of his wife in her 'smalls', which did the trick.

"My husband talked me into it. He said there weren't many women with a body like mine at my age," Leila said.

"I just hope all the 20-year-old boys at the gym don't recognize me in their mag."

Leila pumps iron four or five times a week, but only went into her first gym at 57 to help with arthritis.

The Hottest Nanna title came with a $5000 prize, some of which she will put towards a holiday.

And while hubby George supports his wife's burgeoning modelling career, this is about as far as he will go.

"He won't go to the gym with me. He just drops me off," Leila said.

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive