Thursday, June 10, 2010

JOKE: 2 for 1 Friday

Photobucket

GREAT ATTITUDE

Jack had a blind date with Jill for the prom and, as
the evening progressed, he found himself more and more
attracted to her. After some really passionate
embracing, he said: "Tell me, do you object to making
love?"

"That is something I have never done before," Jill
replied.

"Never made love? You mean you are a virgin?" Jack was amazed.

"No, silly!" she giggled. "I've never objected!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE BABY LOOKS JUST LIKE HIM

A woman was walking along pushing her new born baby in its carriage when she was approached by an old friend.

The woman leaned over, peered into the pram and said, "What a beautiful baby boy! Little Jesse looks just like his father."

"I know," replied the woman, "I just wish he looked
more like my husband!"


Photobucket

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive