Tuesday, June 8, 2010

JOKE: Morris Was Having an Affair with His Secretary

Morris came home to find his wife crying.

"What's wrong, Sadie?"

Sadie replied, "Mrs. Goldberg told me you're having an affair with your secretary. Why, Morris? Haven't I been a good wife? I've cooked, raised our children, and stood beside you for thirty-five years. What haven't I done for you?"

Embarrassed, Morris confessed, "It's true, Sadie, you're the best wife a man could hope for. You make me happy in everyway... but one. You don't moan when we have sex!"

Sadie looked up. "If I moaned during sex, you'd stop cheating on me? All right, let's go to the bedroom right now so I can show you how I can moan during sex!" They went to the bedroom, got undressed, and climbed between the sheets.

As they kissed, Sadie asked, "Now, Morris? Should I moan now?"

"No, not yet, Sadie."

As Morris fondled Sadie, she asked, "What about now? Should I moan now?"

"No. I'll tell you when." He climbed on top of her and began intercourse.
"Now, Morris? Do you want me to moan now?"

"Wait. I'll tell you when." Moments later, in the heat of passion, seconds before reaching climax, Morris yelled, "Now, Sadie! Moan! MOAN!"

With great sincerity Sadie cried, "Oy! What a day I've had today..."
Photobucket

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive