Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Woman's Wallet Returned With More Money Inside

Photobucket

CONCORD, N.H.
A Concord woman who lost her wallet just days after giving birth received a welcome surprise from a stranger.

Nicole Parizo said she assumed her wallet was gone for good until she got a phone call from a man who'd just received a backpack as a gift from Target.

The man said he found her wallet in the backpack that Parizo had returned.

After her wallet was returned, Parizo found the man had left $150 inside.

"I e-mailed him and said, 'Thank you so much, I just opened my wallet.' And he said, 'You're very welcome, I know what it's like, I have four kids,'" said Parizo.

"And he said, 'All I ask, is that in returned you do something nice for somebody else,' she said.

On Saturday, Parizo spotted a bone marrow drive for Adam Castle, a Concord father of three suffering from Leukemia.

Parizo chose to join the bone marrow registry and said she thought about the man who reached out to her, while doing so.

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive