Wednesday, September 22, 2010

JOKE: NEGOTIATING A RAISE

Photobucket
The Maid, Sapphire, asked for a raise.
The Madam was very upset about this and asked:
"Now Sapphire, why do you want an increase?"
Sapphire: "Well Madam, there are three reasons why I want an increase.
The first is that I iron better than you."
Madam: "Who said you iron better than me?"
Sapphire: "The Master said so."
Madam: "Oh."
Sapphire: "The second reason is that I am a better cook than you."
Madam: "Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than I?"
Sapphire: "The Master did."
Madam: "Oh."
Sapphire: "My third reason is that I am a better lover than you."
Madam (very upset now): "Did the Master say so as well?"
Sapphire: "No Madam, the gardener did"
SHE GOT THE PAY RAISE!

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive