Wednesday, September 1, 2010

JOKE: the Shearing Shed

sheep toon


Norm went to work at a shearing shed, but after a couple of weeks started feeling horny. He asked the stationmaster, "Mate, I'm horny and, this being me first time at a shearing shed, what do the fellas do around here for sex?"

"Well," said the stationmaster, "Most of the blokes screw old Hung Chu the cook when there's no skirts around."

Shocked, Norm said, "No way, mate! I ain't gonna do that!" and stormed off in a rage. But a couple of weeks later, Norm was desperate. He needed some human contact -- bad! So when the stationmaster wasn't busy, he asked, "Mate, I'm desperate. What was the name of that Chinaman?"

"Hung Chu. Want me to bring him around for you?"

"Yeah, but can you be cool about it? I don't want anyone else to know." The stationmaster replied,

"Sure, just the five of us will know."

"Five? What do you mean, five?"

"Well, there's you, me, Hung Chu ...and the two blokes it takes to hold him down!"
sex is a misdemeanor

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive