Saturday, September 4, 2010

JOKE: Father Guido Meets the Virgin Mary

guido sarducci,priest,

Father Guido was a devout and pure man. When he finally appeared at the Pearly Gates, Saint Peter greeted him, "Hello, Father Guido. We've been expecting you. Welcome to Heaven! Because you were such a holy man, I'll grant you a wish."

Guido immediately replied, "Well, I have always wanted to meet the Virgin Mother."

Saint Peter took him to Virgin Mary, where Father Guido said, "Mother, I have always been a great admirer of yours. I have studied everything I could about you. I followed your life as best I could. Yet I've always wondered: every painting of you shows you with a slightly sad look. What was it that made you sad?"

She replied, "Honestly? I was hoping for a girl."

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive