Wednesday, November 3, 2010

JOKE: Washing the Dog

The young boy struggled to put the extra-large box of laundry detergent up on the checkout. Making conversation, the clerk asked if he had a lot of laundry to do. 

"Nope," said the boy, "I'm just going to wash my dog." 

"Oh, but son, you shouldn't use laundry detergent to wash your dog. It might make him sick. It might even kill him!" The boy said nothing, but looked unconvinced. A week later the same boy came back to the same checker. She asked him how his dog was. 

"Oh, he died," said the boy.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I told you not to use laundry detergent on him." 

"Oh, it wasn't the detergent that killed him." Said the boy. 

"Oh, really? Well, then; what was it?"

"I'm betting it was the spin cycle!" 


Photobucket

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive