Monday, December 13, 2010

JOKE: The Cigar Addict

"Doc, ya gotta help me: I'm addicted to cigars!" The doctor was familiar with this compulsive patient, so he recommended an unusual form of aversion therapy.

"Tonight, when you go to bed, unwrap one cigar and stick it up your butt. Then tomorrow morning, remove it, rewrap it, and place it with all your others, so you can't tell which it is. Not knowing, you won't dare smoke any of them."

"Thanks, Doc. I'll try it." Three weeks later, the same guy was back.

"What's wrong? Didn't my recommendation work?" asked the doctor.

"Well, it kinda worked, Doc."

"What does that mean?" asked the doctor.

"Now I don't smoke cigars, but I can't go to sleep without a cigar up my a$s!"

Photobucket

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive