Saturday, December 11, 2010

JOKE:"I don't know you, you don't know me, we don't know anyone here, and they don't know us

A young man checked into a hotel late one rainy night and the innkeeper gave him the only remaining room. A few hours later, a beautiful girl came to the hotel and also wanted a room. The innkeeper told her, "I have no more rooms, but the last man who checked in seemed nice enough. I suppose you could share his room." She agreed, went to his room, and the man agreed to let her sleep in his chair. After a while, she tapped the man on the shoulder and said, "Look, I don't know you, you don't know me, we don't know anyone here, and they don't know us... so is it all right if I sleep on your couch?" "Sure," the man said. A little while later, she asked him, "Look, I don't know you, you don't know me, we don't know anyone here, and they don't know us... so is it all right if I get under the covers with you?" "Sure!" said the man. A few minutes later, she whispered, "Look, I don't know you, you don't know me, we don't know them, and they don't know us... so how about if we have a party?" "Look," the man replied, "I don't know you, you don't know me, we don't know them, and they don't know us... so who are we going to invite?!"
Photobucket

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive