Friday, June 24, 2011

JOKE: BETTER TAKE A PICTURE

Photobucket
On their first night together, Danny and Kim go to change. Kim comes out of the bathroom showered and wearing a beautiful robe. Danny,the proud husband says, "Kim, we are married now, you can open your robe." Kim opens her robe, and he is astonished."Oh, oh, aaaahhh," he exclaims,"My God you are so beautiful, let me take your picture." Puzzled Kim asks, "My picture?" Danny answers, "Yes my dear, so I can carry your beauty next to my heart forever."

Kim smiles and Danny takes her picture, and then Danny heads into the bathroom to shower. He comes out wearing his robe and Kim asks, "Why do you wear a robe? We are married now." At that Danny opens his robe and Kim exclaims, "oh, OH, OH MY, let me get a picture." Danny beams and asks why and Kim answers, "So I can get it enlarged!"

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive