Saturday, June 11, 2011

JOKE: A Cop Stops Fred

A cop asked the speeder for his name. "Fred." "Fred what?" "Just Fred." The officer pressed him for his last name. "I used to have a last name but I lost it." Playing along, the cop asked, "So tell me, Fred, exactly how did you lose your last name?" Fred replied, "It's kind of a long story, but here goes: I was born Fred Dingaling. Kids teased me relentlessly. So I stayed to myself, studied hard, got good grades and became a doctor, making me Fred Dingaling, MD. But dentistry was my dream, so I stayed in school and got my dental degree, so then I was Fred Dingaling, MD, DDS. But I hired this knockout dental hygienist, one thing led to another, and damned if she didn't give me VD. That made me Fred Dingaling, MD, DDS, with VD. When the ADA found out about the VD, they took away my DDS, making me Fred Dingaling, MD with VD. Then the AMA found out about the ADA taking away my DDS because of the VD, so they took away my MD leaving me as just Fred Dingaling with VD. Then the VD took away my dingaling, so now I'm just Fred."

Photobucket

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive