Friday, August 19, 2011

JOKE: The Virgin Bride

"Doc, ya gotta help me," cried the young bride-to-be. "I'm getting married next week and my fianc� thinks I'm a virgin. What can I do?"

The doctor says, "Medically, nothing, but here's something you can try: on your wedding night, as you get ready for bed, slide an elastic band up your thigh. When he enters you for the first time, snap the elastic band and tell him it's your virginity snapping."

She loved the idea and did as instructed. When her new hubby slipped it in, she snapped the elastic band. Her husband screamed. "What in the hell was that!?"

She explained, "Oh, honey, that must have been my virginity snapping."

He cried out, "Well, snap it again 'cause it's got my balls!"

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive