Tuesday, August 9, 2011

VIDEO: Car Crushed Under Semi Trailer

Photobucket



His car ended up under a semitrailer, completely smashed. But somehow, Eddie Percy Jr. walked away with just a few scratches.


Percy was driving on Interstate 80 on Sunday afternoon when an 18-wheeler drove over his car just east of Greenwood.

"I literally looked up at my roof and saw it was a semi," Percy said. "I'm like, 'Wow, I just survived that,' because I just don't see how that was possible."

The Nebraska State Patrol said it appeared the semitrailer's driver veered off onto the right shoulder and hit some loose gravel.

"He started to go down in that, he overcorrected and went over to the barriers, actually," Sgt. Tim Salmen said.

Rescue crews from Ashland rushed to the scene while westbound traffic I-80 was stopped.
"I thank God that I'm OK and that I still have another chance to see my son now," Percy said.

VIDEO: http://youtu.be/xD3ANthSp7k

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive