Friday, October 7, 2011

Joke: The Doctor Went Hunting

A Doctor in Minnesota wanted to get off work and go hunting, so he approached his assistant "Ole, I am going hunting tomorrow and we don't want to close the clinic. I want you to take care of the clinic
and take care of our patients".

"Yes, sir!!!" answers Ole.

The doctor goes hunting and returns the following day and asks: "So,Ole, how was your day?"

Ole told him that he took care of three patients. "The first one had a headache so I gave him TYLENOL."

"Bravo ya Ole, and the second one?" asks the doctor.

"The second one had stomach burning and I gave him MAALOX, sir" says Ole.

"Bravo, bravo Ole! You're good at this and what about the third one?" asks the doctor.

"Sir, I was sitting here and suddenly the door opens and a woman enters like she's on fire, she undresses herself, taking off everything, and shouts: " HELP ME! For 5 years I have not seen any man!!!!!"

And what did you do Ole?" asks the doctor.

"I put drops in her eyes."
Photobucket

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive