Friday, December 23, 2011

JOKE: The Pope and the Airplane Passenger

A shy gentleman was surprised to find himself seated beside the Pope on an airplane. But he was so shy, he just couldn't bring himself to speak to the Pontiff. An hour into the flight, the pope pulled out a crossword puzzle. "What great luck," thought the shy guy. "I'm good at crosswords. Maybe he'll get stuck and ask me a question. Then I can strike up a conversation." Sure enough, a few minutes later the Pope turned to him and said, "Excuse me, sir. Do you know a four-letter word that refers to a woman, that ends in 'u-n-t?' "

"Oh, my goodness," thought the guy, "I can't say that to the Pope!" He hesitated a while, then had a flash of inspiration. "Sir, I believe the word you're looking for is 'Aunt,' a-u-n-t."

"Why, yes, of course," said the Pope. "Do you have an eraser?"

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive