Friday, December 30, 2011

JOKE: Pulled Over for Speeding

Photobucket
Not until he saw the flashing red lights behind him did the proud owner of the new Mercedes realize he was doing 80. "I bet this car can outrun him!" he thought and opened her up. The needle hit 90, 100, 120, but the lights stayed right with him. Chickening out, he finally slowed and pulled over to a stop. The cop walked up, checked his license and the new Mercedes, before saying, "Look, it's been a long day and I don't feel like more paperwork. So... if you can think up an excuse that I've never heard before, I'll let you go!"

The driver thought only a moment. "Last week my wife ran off with a cop and I was afraid you were trying to give her back!"

The cop grinned and said, "On your way, buddy!"

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive