Sunday, February 19, 2012

JOKE: GREAT PICKUP LINES

Photobucket

Can I buy you a drink, or do you just want the money?

If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought that was a Braille name tag.

You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.

Without my glasses, you couldn't pass for a female.

You be the tree, and I'll wrap you like a Koala.

I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went into this cheap motel room.

Want to play conductor? You be the engineer and I'll go choo choo.

What do you like for breakfast?

Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.

I want to call your mother and thank her.

Your daddy must be a thief, because he stole the sparkle of the stars and put it in your eyes.

That outfit would look great crumpled up on the floor at the foot of my bed.

Let's go to my place and do the things I'll tell everyone we did anyway.

Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

My name is [your name]. That's so you know what to scream.

Your daddy must have been a baker, 'cause you've got a nice setof buns.

(Look at his/her shirt label) When they say, "What are you doing?" You say, "Checking to see if you were made in heaven."

There must be something wrong with my eyes, because I can't take them off you.

All those curves, and me with no brakes.

Is it hot in here or is it just you?

Do you know how to use a whip?

Can you give me directions to your heart?

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.

I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

I hope you know CPR, 'cause you take my breath away.

Your name must be Daisy, because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here!

I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I'll still make your bed rock.
Photobucket

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive