Wednesday, February 1, 2012

JOKE: I don't know what to get my wife for her birthday

Did you hear about the fellow that was talking to his buddy, and he said,"I don't know what to get my wife for her birthday. She has everything,and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants, so I'm stumped."

His buddy said, "I have an idea - why don't you make up a certificate saying she can have 60 minutes of great sex, any way she wants it.She'll probably be thrilled." So the fellow did.

The next day his buddy said, "Well? Did you take my suggestion?" "Yes,I did," said the fellow. "Did she like it?" His buddy asked. "Oh yes! She jumped up, thanked me, kissed me on the forehead and ran out the door, yelling 'I'll be back in an hour!'"

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive