Tuesday, May 29, 2012

JOKE: I Said Everyone

Back in the days of the Wild West, a bandit ambushed a stagecoach. The bandit yelled, "Everyone out!"

Little Johnny asked the bandit, "My poor old ancient grandmother, too?"

The bandit replied, "I said everyone!" After everyone was standing outside the stagecoach, he yelled, "Everyone hand over all your money and jewelry!"

Little Johnny asked, "My poor old ancient grandmother, too?" The bandit replied, "I said everyone!" So they did. Then the bandit yelled, "Everyone take off all your clothes!"

Again Little Johnny piped up, "My poor old ancient grandmother, too?" The bandit replied, "I said everyone!" When everyone was undressed, the bandit yelled, "Now everyone of you womenfolk climb inside the stagecoach so I can have sex with you!"

Before Little Jimmy could speak, his old ancient grandmother looked him straight in the eye and said, "He said everyone!"
Photobucket

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive