* Divorce: Future tense of marriage.
* Lecture: An art of transferring information from the notes of the Lecturer to the notes of the students without passing through" the minds of either."
* Conference: The confusion of one man multiplied by the number present.
* Compromise: The art of dividing a cake in such a way that everybody believes he got the biggest piece.
* Tears: The hydraulic force by which masculine will-power is defeated by feminine water power.
* Dictionary: A place where success comes before work.
* Conference Room: A place where everybody talks, nobody listens and everybody disagrees later on.
* Classic: A book which people praise, but do not read.
* Smile: A curve that can set a lot of things straight.
* Office: A place where you can relax after your strenuous home life.
* Yawn: The only time some married men ever get to open their mouth.