Saturday, June 9, 2012

JOKE: Falling for the oldest trick in the book

Photobucket

In a small Texas town, the police arrested the local madam and seized her little black book, which listed all her girls. Each officer on the small police force was assigned a group of names and ordered to check them out. After a week, the chief held a meeting. When he called on Detective Summers, Summers replied, "Chief, I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to disqualify myself. One of the ladies I questioned is an eighty-four year-old and she is so charming that I've fallen in love with her."

"Tarnation, boy!" exclaimed the chief. "I'm surprised at you, Summers. You've been a policeman almost all your life -- and here you go, falling for the oldest trick in the book!"
Photobucket

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive