Wednesday, June 6, 2012

JOKE: TRUE CONFESSION


One Sunday morning, a young woman, who needed forgiveness for her sins, came to a Baptist church.

She got up in front of the congregation and stated, "Last week, I slept with a young soldier who picked me up at a bar and now I ask the Lord's forgiveness."

"Hallelujah," cried the congregation!

She continued, "Two days ago, I slept with a young sailor, but now I ask the Lord's forgiveness."

"Hallelujah," cried the congregation again!

"But tonight, because I have come here and done my penance, I will sleep with the Lord," she finished.

But before the congregation could respond, an old drunk in the back yelled out in a clear voice, "That's right momma, screw 'em all."

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive