Wednesday, July 25, 2012

JOKE: The Old Scotsman

An old Scotsman was talking to a young man in a pub. "Laddie, look out at that field. Do you see that fence? Look how well it's built. I built that fence stone by stone with me own two hands. I worked for months, but do they call me MacGreggor-the-Fence-Builder? Nooo."

Then the old man pointed to the bar. "Laddie, look here at this bar. Do you see how smooth and just it is? I planed that surface down by me own achin' back. I carved that wood with me own hard labor. I worked on it for weeks. But do they call me MacGreggor-the-Woodworker? Nooo."

Then the old man points out the other window. "Laddie, look out to sea. Do you see that pier that stretches out as far as the eye can see? I built that pier with the sweat off me brow. I nailed it board by board. But do they call me MacGreggor-the-Pier-Builder? Nooo." Then the old man looks around nervously, making sure no one is listening. "But, ya screw ONE sheep..."
Photobucket

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive