Thursday, July 26, 2012

JOKE: Presents for Teacher

On the last day of kindergarten, the children brought presents for their teacher. The florist's son gave her a box. She shook it, held it up, and said, "I bet I know what it is. Is it flowers?"

"That's right!" said the boy. Then the candy store owner's son gave her his package. She shook it, held it up, and said, "I bet I know what it is. Is it a box of candy?"

"That's right!" said the boy.

Next the liquor store owner's son handed her his box. She shook it, held it up, and noticed that it was leaking. She touched a drop with her finger and tasted it. "I bet I know what it is. Is it wine?"

"No," said the boy. She touched another drop to her tongue.

"Is it Champagne?"

"No," said the boy.

"I give up. What is it?"

The boy grinned. "A puppy!


Photobucket

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive