Monday, July 30, 2012

JOKE: The son-in-law

A mother heard a hum coming from her daughter's bedroom. She opened the door to find her daughter lying naked on her bed, enjoying a vibrator. "What are you doing?"

The daughter replied, "Mom, I'm 35 and still living at home with my parents. This is as close as I can get to a husband!"

A few days later the father heard a hum coming from the basement. He went downstairs and found his daughter lying naked on the sofa, again enjoying her friend, the vibrator.

"What are you doing?"

She replied, "Dad, I'm 35 and still living at home with my parents. This is as close as I can get to a husband!"

A few days later the mother again heard the hum, this time coming from the living room. She found her husband watching TV with the vibrator buzzing away beside him. "What are you doing?"

He replied, "Watching the game with my son-in-law!"

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive