Thursday, August 2, 2012

JOKE: The 115 Year Old Father

A reporter was dispatched to interview a man celebrating his 115th birthday. He noticed the yard was full of children of all ages. "Are these your great-grandchildren?" the reporter asked.

"Naw, they're my younguns," replied the old man with a sly grin.

"Your children?" exclaimed the reporter as a beautiful 19-year-old woman brought them tea. "And is this another of your children?"

"Naw, she's my wife."

"Your wife? Why, she can't be more than 19!"

"That's right," said the old man, with pride.

"At your age, you couldn't have sex with a 19-year-old."

"Why not? We have sex every night. And every time, I have a couple of my sons help me on and then, a couple of hours later, I have six of my sons help me off."

"Wait one minute. It takes two sons to put you on, but six sons to take you off? Why six?"

The spry old guy balled up his fists and said, "Cuz I fights 'em!"

Photobucket

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive