Thursday, August 30, 2012

JOKE: VIOLENT EARTHQUAKE DURING THE NIGHT

Morris and his wife were vacationing in Hawaii when a violent earthquake occurred at 3 AM. As soon as morning came, the man went down to the hotel lobby to read the newspaper about what had happened. As he was reading the newspaper, a local gentlemen stepped up and ask him if he had felt the earthquake during the night.

"I sure did. My wife and I are here on vacation from the mainland, and I have felt other earthquakes, but I have never felt a quake like that one, it was terrible. I thought the building was going to come down on us."

The guy asks, "What were you doing during the earthquake?"

"Gee, I was having the best sexual performance of my life as that earthquake was happening."

"Is that right? And what did your wife think about it?"

Morris answered, "Well, it damn near woke her up!"

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive