Friday, February 12, 2010

Hunt Is On for Bizarre Butt-Sniffing Shopper

I consider myself a bit of a weird-news expert. I've been reporting the more bizarre worldly goings-on for years now, and few things surprise me.

Then, a man sniffing the backside of a shelf stacker hits the headlines and I haven't got a clue what's going on anymore.

Plymouth, England, police are searching for the bespectacled pervert, aged about 40, who smelled the co-op worker's bum at least 20 times on consecutive weekends.

CCTV footage shows the 5-foot-9-inch oddball pretending to pick items off shelves before crouching behind the shelf stacker. With his face near his victim's derriere, he seems take a whiff -- and once gets so close his nose touches the man.

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive