Sunday, August 8, 2010

I THINK I HAVE AN EEL UP MY BACKSIDE

Photobucket

A FISHMONGER nearly died after he slipped into a tank of hundreds of writhing live eels - and one shot straight up his backside.


Horrified Li Chang, 43, suffered severe internal injuries when he slipped into the tank at his warehouse in Guangzhou, southern China and the eel shot up his bottom.

He said: "I guess they were scared when I suddenly landed in the tank so they started wriggling everywhere.

"Several shot up my trouser leg. And then to my horror I felt one go up my bottom.

"I didn't say anything at first when I climbed out - I was too embarrassed. I dried myself off and tried to carry on working, but it was just too painful.

"I could feel it moving around. I hoped it would maybe come out again in the toilet but it didn't. I was in incredible agony"

Astonished medics carried out a five hour operation to remove the eel and repair the severe internal trauma caused by its thrashing about.

A hospital spokesman told the Austrian Times: "The eel had badly injured the patient. If he had not arrived when he did he would have died. We expect he will make a full recovery though.

"The eel was was as wide as two fingers and as long as a man's arm."

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlist/view/147459/I-think-I-have-an-ell-up-my-backside/

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive