Sunday, August 28, 2011

Patient abandoned on operating table dies of smoke inhalation

omg chicken

Local police are investigating the death of a patient who was allegedly abandoned while under general anesthesia when a fire broke out in a nearby operating room yesterday.

The the 49-year-old man was undergoing amputation surgery last night, after surviving a traffic accident, when the fire broke out at 10pm at Shanghai No. 3 People's Hospital in Baoshan District.

Hospital officials said a fire broke out in a room next to the operation theatre, but the cause of the fire and the reason why the man was abandoned while undergoing serious surgery was still being investigated.

All patients were evacuated from the building, but when rescuers returned Zhu was already dead, officials said.

The cause of his death is suffocation from smoke inhalation, police said.

1 comment:

Bharti said...

Thanks for posting this informative things to people. This is really helpful for readers.ot table manufacturer in delhi


Geo Visitors Map



Blog Archive