Monday, September 27, 2010

JOKE: I Need a Raise!

"Boss, you know I've been with you over ten years now. I won't beat around the bush. I need a raise. I have four companies after me, but I decided to talk with you first." "A raise, Tompkins? I'd love to give you a raise, but this is a bad time." "I know this economic downturn has been tough on sales, boss, but consider my hard work and loyalty to this company." "Well, that's true, Tompkins. And I'd hate to start a brain drain.... How about a 10% raise plus five more vacation days?" "Great! It's a deal! Thank you, sir!" "Before you go Tompkins, just out of curiosity, may I ask exactly which companies were after you?" "Oh, the electric company, the gas company, the water company, and the mortgage company!"

hahaha cat

No comments:

digitalpoint

Geo Visitors Map

~WHIRLED GNUS~

Followers

Blog Archive